1. Leo refused to wear the shirt we gave him this morning. He said it looked “too four-year-old”. I asked him if he didn’t like striped shirts anymore and he replied, “only those that look like seven-year-olds”. Big help. So we put a shirt that was a little too small on Leo but was plain black. Owen saw it and his eyes got big and he said, “that’s a nice black shirt”. I can only imagine what Owen will be wearing when he’s a teen. He happily put the four-year-old shirt on though and they both looked fancy, as Owen says.
2. First evening I got too cool sitting outside and the first night I had to use a blanket.
3. Tonight is the Rockstar Supernova finale….who’s it going to be? I’ll assume it the blandest one, the one I like the least: Toby.
4. Still no sign of Big Mercy
5. A question for those of you that live here—-how is Jim Gould’s for lunch? My mother’s birthday is coming up and she thinks it looks so nice–I know she’d like to go there. Looking at the menu I just can’t bring myself to pay for dinner for four on top of a babysitter but I thought perhaps lunch. I just haven’t heard anything good about it (other than breakfast Lisa). We sometimes take them to Fries and Peanuts for lunch but want something a bit nicer. Radio Maria’s acoustics are terrible even though they like the food. Timpone’s isn’t accessible for my Mom. Any other suggestions or thoughts????