1. The week feels random because I just have too much to do. Deadlines at work, deadlines at home, parent-teacher conferences, have to figure out how to get my mother in for bloodwork in all the snow and slush. One of those weeks that just cannot be neatly coordinated.
2. I forgot to say that on Sunday when I was dropping off Ernie and the boys to shovel my folks’ drive, the boys managed to enrage me so much that I slammed the door on the van so hard that the door trim fell off. It looks just great, believe me.
3. I also forgot to mention how many cars slowed down and watched me try to get Dad over the pile of snow. I could tell they were going back and forth trying to decide between calling 911 or an elder abuse hotline….
4. My sister turns 50 this week. Wish I could celebrate with her. The boys made cards. Owen wants me to send his on the computer but Leo said he wants to send his “the orignal ” way…..I assume he means the post office. That’s my Leo—-a traditionalist all the way.
5. Wish me luck with the rest of the week.