1. We actually went an entire 24 hours without seeing my parents. Woo-hoooooo!
2. My results of my mother’s nuclear medicine stress test were good. The meeting with the hematologist was good also—more tests of course and I can’t say I love spending time in the Cancer Center again but we got through it all.
3. My father, somewhat begrudgingly, went to Adult Daycare again….said it was so-so but at least it was without incident.
4. Leo’s homework last night was filling out a sheet called "who I am"
Favorite book: train books
Favorite subject: playing with trains (he then crossed that out and wrote Art Class)
Hobby: O Gauge Trains
Favorite Food: Cheddar Cheese chips
Something I’m good at: Drawing trains
What I want to be when I grow up: Conductor
5. the train guy:
6. Ricky and the guys playing school—Ricky was the teacher. The boys both got A’s.
7. Looking at his beloved Ricky: