1. The phone rang twice this morning before 7:15—-shoots my stress level WAY up. No disaster calls however….one was my mother informing us that my father had decided to go to adult daycare today…..
Yup. that’s what I said….. going. back. to. adult. daycare…..
So cross your fingers, say a prayer….WHATEVER….just send your wishes that it goes well. There’s something in all this that I find incredibly painful…..just the thought of my father thinking about this…. Of course this also means that Saint Ernie will now be bringing not only my mother, but two young boys, to the wound clinic…..ohhhh, and those are tiny little rooms…..
2. Saint Ernie, in fact, is going to be spending WAY too much time carting my parents to the doctor but I don’t know how to work around it. I can take off for some appointments but when we’re talking about seven appointments in a two week period, which is what is scheduled right now…..well, there’s just a limit as to what I can do….
3. Last night the boys’ beloved neighbor Ricky mowed their initials into his lawn….our stairway window was the perfect viewing spot.
4. Tonight I think we’re going to finally go and get Owen his glasses…nothing like waiting til the last minute, eh?
5. I have also become obsessed with getting a fire pit for our front yard. Of course when I went looking they were all out at the stores because they put them with garden stuff—–but isn’t that something you would like to have in COOL weather? Isn’t that logic somewhat flawed? Anyway, I’ve been looking online but Ernie said Meijer’s had a couple that didn’t look too bad (I found some at Menards but they were damn ugly) so we’ll go do that afterwards…
6. Of course in between then and now I have to go to work and work like crazy as we have TONS going on….off I go…..(sorry for the dull posts of late….)