1. O.K…..I’m not liking ANY of the templates I’m trying out for this blog. I like the way the images pop against a dark background but maybe the black is too harsh…. I may try a new one every day or so. Please make your feelings heard….oh yeah….that means leave a frigging comment.
2. Owen LOVED the Sarah Lee Guthrie/Johnny Irion concert. He said it was awwwwwesome. Man, I’d be happy if he was in MY audience…..here he is singing along:
3. I think my sister Judi is going to try to come visit in June which will make my mother so happy. Oh, well….me too of course….
4. We’re hoping to go to Maine this summer….have rented a house for a week…but then I wonder if I’m going to have enough vacation time with all I’ve taken off…..and of course it means leaving my mother alone….hard to know what to do…
5. I need more siblings right now. I’ve never wanted more siblings before but maybe it would be easier if there were more of us. I don’t know. I guess nothing would make this easier.
6. Changed my antidepressant and I think I like it better but now I can’t sleep….hence my sitting here blogging while the rest of the family is asleep. Of course before I was complaining that it made me too sleepy and hell, we can’t have everything, now can we?
7. Might be a frost tonight….I covered my bleeding hearts and my sugar snap peas and pole beans. Well, actually I got anxious about the whole thing, Ernie is the one that dug out sheets and blankets and actually did the work….
8. Maybe I’ll try to go to bed now.
9. Thanks for being here little blog.
10. Here’s a picture of some of my sweet woodruff: