1. I’m so very sad to hear that Ted Kennedy has brain cancer. I guess it hits me on a number of different levels. Very sad.
2. I think I finally had a good night’s sleep last night….that’s what exhaustion will do for you. I could have used more of it but at least I feel slightly human today.
3. Haven’t done my thank you notes yet….but I promise I will…
4. Owen has decided that the name of his band is going to be Blue Ooze. He’s written several songs…but wants to work on them a bit more before he performs them.
5. This is what it’s like living with Owen. I asked him if his apple was good. Instead of a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ this is what I got:
3 thoughts on “Just a couple of random notes….”
Is the Kennedy clan cursed or something? They have nothing but nothing but bad luck.
Glad you got some rest.
Evan says his band’s name will be Tattooine Ghost (it was the title of a Star Wars novel that we listened to in the car).
That Owen. So funny.
Don’t worry about thank you notes. No one expects them so soon. Take care of yourself and your family.
Don’t bother with the thank-you cards. If you really feel strongly about sending them out ask a friend to help you or better yet do them for you. Would Emily Post approve? Maybe not, but it might just save your sanity.