1. Rod Picott on Friday. Woo-hooooo! Email me if you'd like to come or have any questions…
2. Only two days til the house concert and I'm still not sure what I'm making. I'm thinking curried red lentils with basmati rice and some curried honey chicken….whaddya think?
3. I like this time of year on campus. Quiet, quiet, quiet….
4. The boys are on count down til the end of school. Ernie is in mourning at the thought of losing his all too brief time alone in the house during the day but I'm looking forward to it. It always feels nice to stop having to worry about homework and bedtimes for a while. Then, of course, I look forward to it starting again in the fall….but right now I'm like the idea of things loosening up a bit…. Two weeks from yesterday is their last day. Hard to believe. And when they start again in the fall it will be Owen's last year of elementary school and Leo will officially be a teenager. I don't quite understand the passage of time but some of what it creates is so lovely….like my boys….
5. Please consider joining us on Friday…and please invite anyone you think would enjoy it….just email me for info, etc.
6. Tonight…shopping. Where's the cheapest place to get boneless skinless chicken thighs in town…anyone?