1. The current ads along the side of my facebook page: Senior People Meetup, AARP, State Farm and Activia. This is depressing.
2. Annie is not doing well. And to top it off we've run up a $500+ vet bill.
3. Perfectly grilled pork steaks with lots of black pepper, sauteed kale with garlic and sesame and beautiful little potatoes from Sola Gratia Farm…just boiled with a little olive oil on them. Sometimes the simplest meals are the best.
4. Listen, listen, listen to this song. Kevin Gordon. Our house Friday, October 12, 2012.
5. Man, am I ever offended by Mitt Romney's 47% comments. I have a good job, I gladly pay every tax asked of me but yeah, when I file my taxes, because I am supporting a family of four and have two young children….I end up not paying income tax. I pay property tax, sales tax, payroll taxes, pay all that is asked of me even when it hurts. And while I believe government should work for the people and that means supporting those who are in need….but am I dependent on government and feel entitled…feel like a victim? No. It's funny the way it hit me….I have a lot of contempt for much of what he expresses but I haven't felt personally attacked until these recent comments.
6. Owen is taking up trumpet for school band. I will accept all expressions of sympathy…..