1. I do love being able to get our medical test results online from Carle. Just checked in and Ernie's PSA is still undetectable! Now I get to relax for three months!
2. In other news….you must (well, you don't have to but I recommend it) go vote for my friend Gina Manola in the 5th Annual Toy & Game Inventor Awards. She's nominated for Rising Star Designer…how about that? Here's the link on Amazon to the game she's nominated for–although of course it's available elsewhere. So please click on over and vote for her!! I think she's quite wonderful so I'm glad others do as well.
3. Last night I was so ridiculously tired that Owen drove me crazy doing nothing more than being a ten year old. My poor sweet pea. Luckily Ernie saved the day by finding the last few New England Style Hot Dog Buns in the refrigerator and buying some bratwurst and corn on the cob. Bless you baby.
Oh New England Style Hot Dog Buns, I love you so.
4. Three days til Rod Picott, four days to Ian Hunter…AND I get to see my friend Annette. I am a lucky, lucky girl.
5. Our beloved neighbor Jeff spent several hours with Owen the other day helping him cut some batarangs out of wood. Owen proclaimed Jeff's workshop AWESOME and is pondering what he can do for Jeff as a thank you.
6. Kevin Gordon on Friday, October 12th at our place people….it's REALLY gonna be a good one….
7. The trumpet stage of our life has commenced.