- I seem to be posting a lot of food photos. I guess that means I’m staying in my house too much.
- I did have lunch with my beloved Renee Pollock the other day and that felt wonderful. Bonded forever.
- I pushed myself too much recently so my spinal stenosis is really flaring up. I need to be more careful about that because one semi-clean litter box was not worth all this pain. On top of that I guess I got out of whack with my eating as I was down for the count yesterday. Most of the time I think I’ve got this food sensitivity thing figured out, but every so often it still surprises me.
- We finally went and bought the plants for our window boxes. Yeah, we’re a good 6-8 weeks late but we did it. Now we just have to actually get them in the window boxes. Baby steps, baby steps.
- Another damned MRI for Ernie on Thursday. We’ll see what it says.
- Another letter about the grant for his chemo. We always freak out when we get these but then we call the doctor’s offiice and they reassure us.
- How helpful is it to get a voicemail from Health Alliance saying they’ve made a decision and will be mailing you a letter? Not what decision, or related to what issue…just a decision about, you know, you.
Ok, now some pictures